Starleaf Encore Recording
NEED TO KNOW
The smart, simple way
to capture all your meetings
- Recording cloud service that needs no additional equipment or infrastructure
- Flexible and easy way to record and share meetings with absent colleagues, customers, and partners
- Maximizes training sessions, product demonstrations, corporate news, and much more
- Serves corporate memory by capturing and saving all audio, video, and screen sharing in fabulous HD quality
- Available to all meeting organizers
- It is highly versatile and flexible, allowing users to record presentations, one-to-one discussions, and multiparty meetings
- Integrated with StarLeaf video endpoints, allows in-conference stop and start in one key press
- Easy download of MP4 file of recording
- Live record button appears on all participants’ screens
- Captures all audio, video, and content
@ A GLANCE
Request a Demo!
Encore recording is an enhancement to the StarLeaf Cloud conferencing service. Easy to initiate and available to all meeting organizers. Tight integration with StarLeaf hardware and software endpoints allows a recording to be activated from the StarLeaf Touch or Breeze client. In the same way recording can be interrupted and resumed during a meeting, in one button press.
Encore recording is available to all customers, including those who have Cisco, Polycom or Lifesize endpoints registered to the StarLeaf Cloud.
- Only available as an extension to the StarLeaf Conferencing Service License
- Encore recording packages from 25 hours
- Online playback
- Download and distribute as an MP4 file
- Recordings can be saved to archive or online i.e. YouTube
- Available to all meeting organisers via their StarLeaf account